June/July PMP Examination Saturday Preparation Course
Designed for Project Managers who meet, or close to meeting, all qualification requirements for scheduling their PMP® Certification Examination. The course will take place over six (6) consecutive Saturdays from June 2, 2012 through July 7, 2012.
• PMP® -credentialed PMI® California Central Coast chapter volunteers
• Accomplished PMs with the experience of having gone through the PMP exam process
• Face to face presentation
• Supporting exercises during the course
• Memorizing tools and techniques
• What to expect during the test
Course materials provided:
• A copy of the PMBOK®
• Crosswinds “PMP® Exam Success Series: Certification Exam Manual” with accompanying CD download containing hundreds of sample test questions
A light breakfast and snacks will be provided. An hour will be provided for lunch and it is highly recommended students bring a lunch with them.
Please direct any inquiries to Dana Thomas.
For more information on the PMP Application process or requirements please refer the PMI website (www.pmi.org).
Please note the registration fee for this course is non-refundable and is non-transferrable to future scheduled courses.