- Project Management Position with Randstad Engineering
- Position: Project Manager - Market Entitlement
- Job #: 90812MPL
- To apply click here: Apply to this Job Now
- Open Project Management Position
US-CA-Simi Valley, US-TX-Plano
This position will leverage problem solving, process design and project management skills. The associate must be comfortable engaging multiple business partners, inquisitive and innovative in thought, be a strong team player, and have good communication skills. Ability to effectively manage within a non-static work environment a plus.
• Manages projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives of an operations nature.
• Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for multiple sites or larger business unit(s), including research.
• Leads in the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment.
• Provides work direction, guidance and expertise to less experienced associates and provides training to associates and Business Partners on new and complex initiatives.
• Builds strong relationships with Business Partners across lines of business.
• Has in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company.
• Knowledge acquired through increasingly responsible operations analysis work.
• Clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
. Required Skills:
• 5+ years of Business-Systems Analysis and/or project management related experience
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives, manage direct reports and work flow of others, solid multi-task & prioritize skills and ability train less experienced Associates.
• Strong knowledge of computer systems, computer technologies and their relationship to business functions, practices and processes
• Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to solicit participation and input from others
• Facilitation and Meeting-Management skills
• Working knowledge of Project-Management methodology and practices
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Bank technology systems and processes supporting Loan Servicing (Foreclosure & Bankruptcy) and/or Home Retention programs
• Six Sigma knowledge/certification
• Change Management experience
• Process Design experience
• Working knowledge of MS SQL and MS Access a plus
• Data analysis
Contact Robert Phillips