PMP Boot Camp via Remote Telepresence - July 2020
PMP Boot Camp Overview:
Are you studying to become a PMP? Are you already a PMP and need 35 PDUs toward your PMP Continuing Certification Requirements? Then please join us for a Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday training event on July 31st, August 1st, and August 2nd of 2020 via telepresence.
PMP Boot Camp Description:
PMI 4C’s CAPM/PMP Exam Boot Camp is a 3-Day workshop designed to prepare students how to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM examinations. By employing PMK Academy’s professional instructor services, our Chapter ensures the highest quality of training possible for those aspiring to obtain their credentials. The Boot Camp helps students with their certification efforts before and after the workshop and also delivers the best prices for this type of workshop. Lastly, the Core Boot Camp Strategies that are delivered by our course support the core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques.
The live on-line class starts promptly at 8:30 AM each day and continues with significant content right up to the end of each day at 5:30 PM. Upon successful completion, each student receives a Certificate of Completion. Please arrive on time and stay until the end of the day for each day of the class.
If your goal is getting PMP/CAPM certified in 2020, this is your chance!
The release of PMBOK 6 raises the bar for project management practitioners providing the most relevant knowledge and skills sought by recruiters and employers.
- 3 Days of intense, hands-on coursework led by two expert instructors.
- This PMP Boot Camp blends communications, collaboration and content to enable real-time instructor/student interaction from any place you desire.
- This unique WebEx Boot Camp allows you to view all Powerpoints while at the same time viewing the instructor. You can interact with the instructor and other students and can ask questions at any time.
- This Boot Camp is a real-time collaboration tool that supports interactions over a network between participants for team work, presentations, and training.
- This course offers the most comprehensive study materials in the industry. The complete resource package includes:
- THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE: The textbook defining exactly what to study for the test, how to learn it, how to apply it, and why it is important
- PREDEVELOPED SLIDE DECK: A PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes making it easy to facilitate the curriculum
- FLASHCARD APP: 250+ flashcards on an easy to use App. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM: Audio tracks of PMP experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and techniques and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK: Print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- TESTING APP: Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP ONLINE: 35 hours of online modules, over 1000 practice test questions, exercises, and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR: Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER: An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS: Various formula sheets and handouts help students memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Proof of obtaining 35 Accredited Contact Hours/PDUs
$1,299.00 Non Members
Event End Date
Registration Start Date
Cut off date