Join us on Thursday, January 23rd for a Dinner Meeting in Agoura Hills
Topic: What if Millennials have it RIGHT? A Baby Boomer’s Confession!
Speaker: Kathleen "Kat" O'Sullivan
To challenge the assumptions around Millennials (i.e. the younger generation) and Baby Boomers to obliterate the generational tug-of-war that is putting so many businesses at risk today. To gain insights into how to work together across generations to create something that works for everyone!
Kat has taken a data-driven and evidence-based approach to understanding the ever-changing complexities of this issue. This has included years of research and putting those findings into practice with clients. She facilitates multi-generational experiences that have resulted in immediate and sustainable improvements in communications and productivity internally; and better understanding of how to improve client/prospective client relations.
• Understand WHY different generations are so different — by discovering what has influenced how each generation thinks, feels and acts.
• Understand WHAT you have in common — and how that can be a catalyst for working together to create new possibilities that transcend business as usual.
• Identify HOW to align and fully leverage the skills, strengths and experience of each generation — to improve communications, heighten productivity and remain competitive with all the shifts in the workplace and the marketplace . . . so you can increase profitability and grow with ease.
• Apply the KSHIFT 4 C’s Project Planning Tool — to ensure Clarity and Commitment to the project, ensure there’s the Capacity to achieve desired outcomes and have Courageous Conversations to monitor progress and ensure accountability for results.
• Realize the tremendous COST of avoiding this issue!
I WANT PEOPLE TO LEAVE FEELING: Surprised, Stimulated, and Inspired to Act
About Kathleen O'Sullivan
Kat is a Baby Boomer and a Millennial at heart. She has experienced the challenges of creating a workplace that is fundamentally different amidst resistance by those who could affect change, but have chosen to keep things the way they’ve always been. For over 25 years, Kat has led organizations across the corporate, nonprofit, government and education sectors. She is known for her nationally recognized project-based learning model that better prepares young people to make a positive contribution when they enter the workplace. In the corporate world, she has designed and led transformational training and leadership development programs. Kat believes far too many small to mid-sized businesses fail, often at the height of their success. For almost a decade, Kat has leveraged all of her expertise and related insights to help businesses thrive — in the midst of and despite seismic shifts in the workplace and the marketplace.
KSHIFT is in the people business. Every business is dependent 100% on its people to deliver on their promises. Whenever you have people, you have endless “dynamics” that either set you up for success or put your business at risk. The multi-generational workforce amplifies those dynamics. KSHIFT is committed to solving those pesky people problems AND obliterating the generational tug-of-war that is putting so many businesses at risk today. How? By helping business leaders fully leverage each generation’s skills, strengths and experience. KSHIFT’s proven strategies and practical framework are designed to elevate people, productivity and profit . . . allowing businesses to grow with ease.
Date: Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
Meeting Time: 5:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (dinner at 6pm)
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
5:45 pm - 6:00 pm New Member Orientation
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm Dinner
6:45 pm - 7:00 pm Announcements
7:00 pm - 7:45 pm Speaker Presentation
7:45 pm - 8:00 pm Break
8:00 pm - 8:45 pm Speaker Presentation
8:45 pm - 9:00 pm Raffle/Meeting adjourned
This meeting provides attendees with 2 PDUs.
|Event End Date||01-23-2020|
|Registration Start Date||12-01-2019|
|Cut off date||01-22-2020|
|Individual Price||Price Varies - Log in for Member Price|
|Location||Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel|