Get Involved with the California Central Coast Chapter of Project Management Institute!
The California Central Coast Chapter of the Project Management Institute is an organization dedicated to the improvement and advancement of project management. We are looking for individuals to help us implement new ideas. Each member of the California Central Coast Chapter is encouraged to participate in some way during their membership.
Contributing to the chapter activities not only betters the chapter, but it also benefits you in many ways. For example, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other like-minded project managers in the local area
- Learn new project management skills
- Enhance your professional skills (writing, presentation, leadership, etc.)
- Stay connected with those involved in the chapter
- Share your passion for project management
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Help those in your community
- Have fun and make a positive difference
We want you to Get Involved. Whatever your interest or strength, the California Central Coast PMI chapter encourages you to become actively involved in making this an outstanding organization.
How much time is needed when you Get Involved?
Volunteer opportunities range from short-term commitments of a few hours to long-term committee lead or chapter board roles. The California Central Coast PMI chapter has many different opportunities available, and the hours and skills required for each opportunity vary.
How do you Get Involved?
We are looking for individuals to help out in all areas of the organization.
If you are interested in volunteering:
- The team you are most interested in serving on: (Finance, Strategy & Ops, Communications & Mktg, Programs & Professional Development, or Membership & Growth)
- An up-to-date Resume