PMP Boot Camp via Remote Telepresence - July 2020
Friday, July 31, 2020 08:00 AM
PMP Boot Camp Overview:
Are you studying to become a PMP? Are you already a PMP and need 35 PDUs toward your PMP Continuing Certification Requirements? Then please join us for a Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday training event on July 31st, August 1st, and August 2nd of 2020 via telepresence.
PMP Boot Camp Description:
PMI 4C’s CAPM/PMP Exam Boot Camp is a 3-Day workshop designed to prepare students how to successfully pass the PMP and CAPM examinations. By employing PMK Academy’s professional instructor services, our Chapter ensures the highest quality of training possible for those aspiring to obtain their credentials. The Boot Camp helps students with their certification efforts before and after the workshop and also delivers the best prices for this type of workshop. Lastly, the Core Boot Camp Strategies that are delivered by our course support the core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques.
The live on-line class starts promptly at 8:30 AM each day and continues with significant content right up to the end of each day at 5:30 PM. Upon successful completion, each student receives a Certificate of Completion. Please arrive on time and stay until the end of the day for each day of the class.
If your goal is getting PMP/CAPM certified in 2020, this is your chance!
The release of PMBOK 6 raises the bar for project management practitioners providing the most relevant knowledge and skills sought by recruiters and employers.
- 3 Days of intense, hands-on coursework led by two expert instructors.
- This PMP Boot Camp blends communications, collaboration and content to enable real-time instructor/student interaction from any place you desire.
- This unique WebEx Boot Camp allows you to view all Powerpoints while at the same time viewing the instructor. You can interact with the instructor and other students and can ask questions at any time.
- This Boot Camp is a real-time collaboration tool that supports interactions over a network between participants for team work, presentations, and training.
- This course offers the most comprehensive study materials in the industry. The complete resource package includes:
- THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE: The textbook defining exactly what to study for the test, how to learn it, how to apply it, and why it is important
- PREDEVELOPED SLIDE DECK: A PowerPoint presentation with presenter’s notes making it easy to facilitate the curriculum
- FLASHCARD APP: 250+ flashcards on an easy to use App. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM: Audio tracks of PMP experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and techniques and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK: Print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- TESTING APP: Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP ONLINE: 35 hours of online modules, over 1000 practice test questions, exercises, and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR: Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER: An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS: Various formula sheets and handouts help students memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Proof of obtaining 35 Accredited Contact Hours/PDUs
$1,299.00 Non Members
Grow Your Skills
It is particularly important for Project Managers to maintain and improve their project management knowledge and skills to stay competitive in the market. PMP certification is a critical component. As, during the resent years, project management discipline took a step toward more flexible and dynamic project management methodologies, in addition to the traditional waterfall approach, several new emerging methodologies became in high demand. Thus, training and credentialing in these methodologies became highly sough after among Project Management professionals. It is especially relevant in today's economic climate.
|New Members This Year||62|
|Members with no Certification||225|
|Breakdown by type|
Members in Spotlight
New Members This Month
- Susan Simons, PMP
- Scott Eades, PMP
- Barak Miles
15th Year Anniversery
- Gregory Eisenbrand, PMP
Renewing Members This Month
- Nirali Pandya
- Noel Easley
- Rigoberto Guzman, CAPM
- Shiva Ramini, PMP
- Grace Rivera
- Kim Gustafson, PMP
- Luz Schaible, PMP
- Matthew Streeton, PMP
- Bryan Kalfus, PMP
- David Granados
- Joseph Panczak
- Leighton Bovee
- Diane Dhillon, PMP
- Eric Tescher, PMP
- Richard Hagler
- Raquel Renteria, PMP,PMI-ACP
- ChaRee Bradley
- Gerrit Hull, CAPM
- Charles Higgins, PMP
- Gustavo Macias, PMP
- John Hannon, PMP
- Jason Nave, PMP
- Michele Wallin
- Michele Suleiman
- Lynne Cook, PMP
- Paul Kimmelman, PMP
- Darlene Lloyd, PMP
- Michelle Benedict, PMP
- Susan Tremper, PMP
- Stephen Brehm, PMP
- John DeRoy, PMP
- Eric Weinreich
The Project Management Institute, with members in 135 countries, is the world's foremost authority for the project management profession. PMI sets industry standards, conducts research, and provides education and certification opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the profession. Our chapter proudly serves all the local and national professionals in the space of Project Management. We currently have thousands of members - over half of whom hold PMI’s esteemed PMP certification - and represent nearly 400 unique companies across the globe.
Find a Volunteer Opportunity
Make your mark on our PMI Chapter and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on and to lead activities that advance the profession and support the chapter business operations by joining our chapter volunteer community. All volunteer openings are managed by the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS). This system includes the ability to search for opportunities, view details about each role and apply online.
Earn PDUs by Volunteering
Volunteering Project Management Professional PDUs can be earned as part of Category E: Volunteer Service. Category E, along with Category D (Creating New Project Knowledge) and Category F (Working as a Professional in Project Management), comprise the Giving Back To The Profession Categories. You can earn PDUs in Category E (Volunteer Service) by providing volunteer, non-compensated project management, and many others.
Speakers for our Chapter's Events
Our PMI Chapter welcomes proposals from passionate speakers interested in sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise on such topics as general business and strategy, leadership, project management, and technical or industry-specific specialties. Our Professional Development events provide professional development units (PDUs) of educational information necessary for those attendees maintaining certification designations. Speakers are also eligible to claim PDUs for their creation and delivery of the presentation material.