PMI-4C BOOK CLUB DETAILS
PMI-4C facilitates a recurring virtual book club for PMI-4C chapter members and non-chapter members who belong to PMI. There is always a maximum number of participants who can attend, so sign up early! You must register from the PMI-4C Events Calendar in order to participate.
BOOK CLUB DETAILS:
- Cost is $5 for non-chapter members and FREE to PMI-4C Members.
- Earn 3 PDUS for attending the meetings (separately report your own PDUs for reading time).
- This recurring virtual book club begins the 2nd month of each quarter.
- The duration of each book club is 3 months.
- Registration for each new book club will close 2 days prior to the start of a new book.
- Zoom information will be provided upon receipt of registration.
MEETING FORMAT: Book club will be led by Jennifer Fraser, PMI-4C Book Club Director. A kickoff meeting will be held and the next book club's book will be chosen. The second month, you will receive a list of discussion questions in preparation of the final meeting. The third month is the final meeting where the book will be discussed and the discussion questions referenced. We will also capture any quotes from the book you appreciate. Meetings are less than 30 people to allow opportunities for everyone to engage during the final meeting.
Feel free to complete the form below to provide input on your book priorities and recommend a book for reading.