What is your Volunteer “#PMIWhy” (aka motivations) for joining PMI California Central Coast Chapter?
- Break through the glass ceiling
- To apply the skills I learned in college
- Want applied experience to add to my resume
- Want training from knowledgeable people who will guide, support, and encourage me
- To work beside knowledgeable people who will guide, support, and encourage me
- Connect with other local professionals
- Give back as a volunteer
- Want to associate the PMI brand with my name as a volunteer on LinkedIn or other social media
- Demonstrate tangible deliverables to future employers during interviews
- Make friendships that last a lifetime
- Advance professionally into PMI leadership positions
- Attend and participate at fun PMI conferences and events
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- You tell us what’s your #PMIWhy
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for PMI-4C, please complete the form below.