Exploring AI Fundamentals: GPT-based Language Models and their Impact
GUEST SPEAKER: Michael Sinanian
ABOUT THE GUEST SPEAKER: MICHAEL SINANIAN
Michael is an experienced and technical product management leader, with a
strong background in launching and growing hardware and software products
across diverse sectors, including healthcare, enterprise B2B SaaS, smart
home, and IoT.
- Provide an introduction to the key concepts of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), and
artificial neural networks (ANNs).
- Delve into the workings of transformer-based large language models(LLMs), focusing on their core components, such as self-attention
mechanisms and positional encoding, and how these are advantageous over
other NLP techniques.
- Examine the GPT architecture and its iterations, including GPT-1 through GPT-4, as well as ChatGPT.
- Explain the processes of pre-training and fine-tuning in GPT models, and how they contribute to the development of conversational AI.
- Explore how LLMs can be utilized to augment or enhance project management across different industries.
- Discuss examples that cut across the key pillars of project management (planning, control, communication, and reporting), with workflows that
use applied AI like automating documentation, optimizing resource
allocation, and facilitating communication within project teams.
- Emphasize the importance of combining human expertise with AI capabilities to achieve effective project management.
- Address the special considerations and ethical concerns related to the use of AI systems, including potential biases, privacy and security
risks, and the need for transparency and explainability.
SPEAKER LINKS & DESCRIPTIONS:
It is no longer possible to register for this event