LUNCH & LEARN | Topic: The Value of Change Management to Overall Project Success by Riana Baade
- A platform to speak and demonstrate their presentation skills.
- An opportunity to practice public speaking on topics that current members expressed a desire to learn about (from PMI-4C Survey results).
- Members with visibility among peers.
- Members opportunities to engage with other members.
FREQUENCY OF EVENT:
- Occurs one time per month on the first Friday of the month at 12:00 PM and ends at 1 PM
- Does not include July, November, or December.
- From 12:45-1:00 PM will be Q&A, Closing, and/or announcement of next speaker and topic.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Chapter member speakers present on subject matter they selected to speak about on the date they agreed to speak.
- Participants do not need to be subject matter experts on the material being presented. This material can be based on something they read, researched, or watched about the topic.
- Lunch & Learn Speaker Interest Form is on PMI-4C website under Events / Lunch & Learn.
- Disclaimer will be provided at the beginning of each meeting that explains, “Topics communicated here do not represent the viewpoint or perspective of PMI or PMI-4C.”
- Reminder to participants of the importance of active listening and to value diverse viewpoints for a safe space to share thoughts and ideas.
It is no longer possible to register for this event