PM Huddle - Week 2
- A platform to share tips and tricks related to project management.
- An opportunity to share information between PMI members.
- Provides project managers with a safe place to troubleshoot issues on projects or ask for advice.
- Provides opportunities to engage with other members.
FREQUENCY OF EVENT:
- Occurs bi-monthly on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 12:00 PM and ends at 1 PM.
- Does not include July or November.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Informal discussion.
- PM Huddle Coordinator will review rules of engagement prior to opening the meeting.
- PM Huddle Coordinator will offer common issues that project manager’s experience when project managing to open up discussion if no one come forward with a question.
- Participants will raise their hand to:
- Ask how to solve an issue related to one of their projects.
- Ask ‘how to’ related questions when it comes to efficiency improvements.
- Ask comparative questions related to their approach vs. others’ approaches.
- Provide a response to a question.
To register to this event, please login to your Chapter Member account